Thursday, October 24, 2013

homework 12

10/24: between now and next week, I will be building a world that can be moved around in. it will not be particularly detailed, but it will have several locations to move around in, and to show off the mechanics in. My main focus is going to be the central sanctuary, and any extra time will be working on the downtown region.

10/31: between now and next week, I intend to finish downtown, and start on the museum, and clean things up for the demo

10/7: between now and next week I intend to have all artifacts done, as well as build the university

11/14: Between now and next week, I intend to have a finished environment for the player to walk around in in the world.

11/21: between now and next week, I intend to have a workable enemy designed and built, as well as work on the esher room

11/28: Between now and next week, I intend to work on music an sounds, and get them conglomerated into the game. I also intend to clean up any loose ends, and get it ready to present for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment